1. How do I place an order?
You can order via the following channels:
- Online: www.joochiatkimchoo.com.sg
- Hotline: +65 6272 5743
- Walk In:
- 724 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6 #01-15 Singapore 560724
- 77 Circuit Road #01-450 Singapore 370077
- Email: email@example.com (For bulk orders above 100 pieces)
2. When is my delivery date?
It will be delivered as per the delivery date you have chosen before checking out. If there is no delivery date chosen, we will arrange for the earliest available delivery.
3. What are your hotline/order desk hours?
Our hotline/order desk hours are from Monday to Saturday 9:30am - 6pm.
Our hotline/order desk is closed on Sunday and Public Holiday.
4. Is my order confirmed? I have not received any delivery confirmation.
Please contact us if you have not received any delivery confirmation email or SMS. Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID or call our hotline for assistance.
5. I have checked out my order as guest but have keyed in wrong details of my delivery address/email/contact number, how do I amend?
Please either call the hotline during our opening hours or send an email to us if you need to make any amendments.
Do take note that orders cannot be changed 48 hours before the delivery date.
6. How much are the delivery charges? Do you deliver island wide?
Delivery fee are chargeable at $15 per location for orders below $50.
7. Do you do delivery on public holidays?
Yes, we do!
8. Do you offer self-collection?
Yes. You can pick up your orders at 7 Enterprise Road, Singapore 629813 from Monday to Saturday 9:30am - 6pm.
9. Do you have any retail/outlet locations?
|Ang Mo Kio Central Market and Food Centre||Block 724 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6 #01-15 Singapore 560724||
Mon – Sun 7am to 4pm
|Fishball Story||77 Circuit Road #01-450 Singapore 370077||
Mon – Sun 8am to 8pm
(alternate close on Monday)
10. Where and how are the rice dumplings made?
Our rice dumplings are hand wrapped fresh daily in Singapore!
11. Can I consume the rice dumplings without heating them?
If you prefer having them in ambient temperature, you can consume the rice dumplings on the day of delivery without heating them as they are delivered fresh!
12. How should I store the rice dumplings?
We highly recommend to store the rice dumplings in refrigerator to keep the dumplings fresh!
- Room temperature (in well ventilated condition) – up to 2 days
- Chiller (between 0°C to 4°C) – up to 7 days
- Freezer (below 0°C) – up to 30 days
13. How do I heat up the rice dumplings?
For room temperature or chilled state, steam for 15 to 20 minutes or microwave (800W) for 1 minute.
For frozen state, thaw the rice dumplings fully and steam for 15 to 20 minutes or microwave (800W) for 1 minute. You may also boil from frozen state for 20 minutes.
14. How long can I keep the pastries (kuehs)?
Our kuehs - Ang Ku Kueh, Butterfly Pea Rempah Udang, Kueh Salat, Mini Soon Kueh, Lapis Sagu, Baked & Steamed Tapioca are best consumed on the day of delivery.
15. What are the payment modes available?
We accept PayNow, bank transfer and Credit Card.
16. Where do I submit the proof of payment for PayNow/bank transfer mode?
Kindly email in to email@example.com with your order ID and attached the screenshot of the payment done.
17. How do I know the flavours of the rice dumplings?
You can refer to your gift box with the colour indicator on the flavours.
18. How do I utilise discount code?
Please key in the discount code upon the check out page. Do contact us if you faced any difficulties.