1. How do I place an order?
You can order via the following channels:
- Online: www.joochiatkimchoo.com.sg
- Hotline: +65 6272 5743
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (For bulk orders above 500 pieces)
After placing your order, our Sales Administrator will get in touch with you to confirm the order delivery date and time.
2. What are your hotline hours?
Our hotline hours are from Monday to Saturday 9:30am - 6pm.
Our hotline is closed on Sunday and Public Holiday.
3. Is my order confirmed? I have not received any delivery confirmation.
Please contact us if you have not received any delivery confirmation from our Sales Administrator after 2 working days. Do email us at email@example.com with your order ID or call our hotline for assistance.
4. I have checked out my order as guest but have keyed in wrong details of my delivery address/email/contact number, how do I amend?
Please contact us via our hotline or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll assist you.
5. How much are the delivery charges? Do you deliver island wide?
Delivery fee are chargeable at $15 per location for orders below $40. Please note that an additional surcharge of $10 is applicable for the following locations:
- Jurong Island
Central areas denoted by the first 2 digits of the postal code
- Robinson – 01, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08
- Marina Square – 03, 17
- Orchard – 22, 23
- Bras Basah – 18, 19
6. Do you do delivery on public holidays?
Yes, we do!
7. Do you offer self-collection?
Yes. You can pick up your orders at 7 Enterprise Road, Singapore 629813
8. Do you have any retail/outlet locations?
Our outlet is located at Ang Mo Kio Central Market and Food Centre.
Address: Block 724 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6 #01-15, Singapore 560724 Operating Hours: Mon – Sat 7am to 8pm | Sun 7am to 4pm
9. Where and how are the rice dumplings made?
Our rice dumplings are hand wrapped fresh daily in Singapore!
10. Can I consume the rice dumplings without heating them?
If you prefer having them in ambient temperature, you can consume the rice dumplings on the day of delivery without heating them as they are delivered fresh!
11. How should I store the rice dumplings?
We highly recommend to store the rice dumplings in chiller for the best experience!
- Room temperature (in well ventilated condition) – 2 days
- Chiller (between 0°C to 4°C) – 7 days
- Freezer (below 0°C) – 30 days
12. How do I heat up the rice dumplings?
For room temperature or chilled state, steam for 15 to 20 minutes or microwave (800W) for 1 minute.
For frozen state, thaw the rice dumplings fully and steam for 15 to 20 minutes or microwave (800W) for 1 minute. You may also boil from frozen state for 20 minutes.
13. What are the payment modes available?
We accept PayNow, Paypal and Credit Card.