Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I place an order?
You can order via the following channels:
- Online: www.joochiatkimchoo.com.sg
- Hotline: +65 6272 5743
- Walk In:
- Sally's at ION Orchard, #B4-67/68
2 Orchard Turn, Singapore 238801
- Fishball Story at Bugis Junction, #01-71/72
200 Victoria St, Singapore 188021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (For bulk orders above 100 pieces)
2. When is my delivery date?
It will be delivered as per the delivery date you have chosen before checking out. If there is no delivery date chosen, we will arrange for the earliest available delivery.
3. What are your hotline/order desk hours?
Our hotline/order desk hours are from Monday to Saturday 9:30am - 6pm.
Our hotline/order desk is closed on Sunday and Public Holiday.
4. Is my order confirmed? I have not received any delivery confirmation.
Please contact us if you have not received any delivery confirmation email or SMS. Do email us at email@example.com with your order ID or call our hotline for assistance.
5. I have checked out my order as guest but have keyed in wrong details of my delivery address/email/contact number, how do I amend?
Please either call the hotline during our opening hours or email us if you need to make any amendments.
Orders cannot be changed 48 hours before the delivery date.
6. How much are the delivery charges? Do you deliver island wide?
A delivery fee of $10 is applicable for orders below $60, unless otherwise stated during the festive period.
7. Do you offer self-collection?
Yes. You can pick up your orders at 7 Enterprise Road, Singapore 629813 from Monday to Saturday 9:30am - 6pm.
8. Do you have any retail/outlet locations?
|Joo Chiat Kim Choo (Headquarters)
Self-collection for orders via online, phone call or email
|7 Enterprise Road, Singapore 629819||
Mon - Sun 9am to 5:30pm
|Sally's at ION Orchard
Walk-in purchases or dine-in only
|2 Orchard Turn, #B4-67/68, Singapore 238801||
Mon - Sun 8am to 10pm
|Fishball Story at Bugis Junction
Walk-in purchases or dine-in only
|200 Victoria St, #01-71/72, Singapore 188021||
Mon - Sun 7am to 10:30pm
9. Where and how are the rice dumplings made?
Our rice dumplings are hand wrapped fresh daily in Singapore!
10. Can I consume the rice dumplings without heating them?
If you prefer having them in ambient temperature, you can consume the rice dumplings on the day of delivery without heating them as they are delivered fresh!
11. How should I store the rice dumplings?
We highly recommend storing the rice dumplings in refrigerator to keep them fresh.
- Room temperature (in well ventilated condition) – up to 2 days
- Chiller (between 0°C to 4°C) – up to 7 days
- Freezer (below 0°C) – up to 30 days
12. How do I heat up the rice dumplings?
For room temperature or chilled state, steam for 15 to 20 minutes or microwave (800W) for 1 minute.
For frozen state, thaw the rice dumplings fully and steam for 15 to 20 minutes or microwave (800W) for 1 minute. You may also boil from frozen state for 20 minutes.
13. How long can I keep kuehs
Our kuehs are best consumed on the day of delivery.
14. What are the payment modes available?
We accept PayNow and Credit Cards.
15. Where do I submit the proof of payment for PayNow/bank transfer mode?
Please send your order ID and the successful payment screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. How do I differentiate the rice dumplings?
Please refer to our rice dumpling guide here.